Sunday 30 December 2012

2012

So the year is about to change again, and I'm sure everybody have some big plans for 2013.

2012 has gone fast and lots of things have been happening. Even the end of the world delayed which I'm glad about. (hehe)

Next year is going to give me quite big challenges and I'm ready to crab them. As new years promise I would say that I'm going to prove myself. Yep thar's it.

What's going to be your new years promise?

Anyway I spent some time trying to make my 2012 shortly in pictures so here it is, best parts of my year. Enjoy. (I explained a little bit on every picture why they're important)

Here we go, start of the year I spent looking for flat and in the end I moved to where I live now


And bought ipad to make my life much easier.


My parents came for their visit and we played some tourists with them.


I became a bag maniac (instead of shoes)


I went to Malta to visit Roosa. (who moved back to Finland now, sadly)


I went to Finland to visit home and see friends.


Also celebrated my 20th birthday with my family.



I met my parents new dog Tara.


Fell in love with maxi's



Supporting team GB for olympics by eating chocolate (visited Brighton the first time.)



My friends came for their first visit to London.


London Olympics.



Admitted my love for Kurt Geiger shoes.



Had some great time with friends.



My sisters came over for their first visit.



Visited Finland again, met some new people who I'm never going to forget.




Came to London and then went back home again. I took my boyfriend to Velkua, middle of nothing.



Getting ready for Christmas, shopping baking etc. You know it.



Hope you all will have nice new years parties (no too much alcohol then hehe) and we'll see 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

xx Leena













2 comments:

  1. Oh, who is that pretty brunette girl with drunk face =D MISS U x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe u talking about my amazing lil sis, miss u too xxx

      Delete