Wednesday 19 December 2012

Sick and tierd

Being sick is time to be creative. (at once I have any spare time)

Last four days I've been trying to relax as I got really bad cold. (or what ever it is, I'm feeling pretty much dead) Today I even had to call my work that I'm way too sick to come in. This is like the first time for two years that I'm sick for real.

I've spent all day with pen and paper, trying to draw something. I feel really bad not giving enough time for drawing, as you should always try to improve your skills. After couple hours of sketching  I copied this picture taken from the newest Vogue. (Found this beautiful add from Chanel.) not perfect but enough for now.

This is just small update for now, during next couple days I'll start to get ready for christmas by cooking and cleaning, and ofcourse shopping.


xx Leena


Seuraa blogiani Bloglovinin avulla

No comments:

Post a Comment