Sunday 9 December 2012

Do nothing

One thing I wanted to tell you, I'm in love with that hot water bottle I bought last Tuesday. Honestly. Everybody should get one. (unless you have really good heating at your place..) Every flat I've been living in London haven't had good heaters till now, or nobody don't want to use them because of high gass bills. (?) How they heat their houses then? Candels?

Anyway since I moved here I've been missing the heaters we have in Finland, so now I have my solution. Maybe the best invention ever, actually my bottle stays hot up to five hours so it's a good company while watching tv or sleepig. If you don't have one, get it. Hehe.

Anyway I'll keep enjoying my lazy Sunday. Do nothing. Literally.
(It's dark and cold so you don't have to.)


Ps. I love my candels aswell, go M&S!

xx Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment