Monday 10 December 2012

Vapiano

Today I went to enjoy this dinner with my colleagues. It was a bit like christmas party between the managers, as we still wait for the propa one. (planning to have it later on, maybe on start of January) anyway we decided to go to Vapiano and enjoy some italian food.

I really enjoyed the evening, I've been in Vapiano couple times before but never actually ate anything. It's quite interesting to see when they make the whole meal front of your eyes in about five minutes. (if you good you can steal some good recipe ideas!)

So the food was delicious, company good and everybody had  lots of funny stories. Tomorrow got to go back to work. (time to sleep)

Here's our evening shortly in pictures.


Cu!

Ps. What I was wearing; skirt (Esprit) with loose black top (vm). Cape jacket (?) with silver detailed scarf (LV), long leather gloves (Pieces) and bag (Jimmy Choo) also loving my hat! (Pieces)

xx Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment