Wednesday 5 December 2012

Xmas shopping!

For myself! Luckily I've done all shopping for my family allrdy as I handed my presents while I was in Finland. Only one is left if my boyfriend and that's a easy one! (you migh see later on)

So as it was my day off I decided to spent it for spoiling myself a little with shopping around Oxford street. You know, have some hot drinks at Starbucks( Christmas feeling with gingerbread latte), buy some lotions, shampoos and so on. Those normal must have products to warm up the cold winter days.

Also, at last, now after spending all yesterday learning how to add pictures here with Ipad I wanted to let you know that my lovely mum bought me the perfume from Roberto Cavalli (at last, I ment to buy it now for six moths??) this is the must have scent on your collections!

Other must have thing I on this Monday was a nail polish for the party season. I found this soo cute gold glitter polish from Orly and to go with it I matched colour stark naked from models own. There's never too much glitter right?

Then we can leave the talking and move to my amazing picture adding skills! This is how was my Tuesday! (yes adding pictures with Ipad is hard!!)

Ps. Have you got your spoiling presents allready?




What Did I get:
Body shop: mango body scrup (shower gel for free!) And my favourite strawberry body butter
Boots: Elvive extraordinary oil to make my hair suuper soft and shiny, also I got strawberry shower gel from Treacle moon
Must have buy for cold evenings, hot water bottle from cassandra.

xx Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment