Monday 24 December 2012

Happy christmas time for everybody!

It's time to cook and clean and cook and...

Last night I started my cooking and baking project for christmas. Cutting lots of potatoes, whipping cream, trying to create a delicious meal for christmas. Today I've left to do all baking and finishing of The traditional mashed potatoe casserole (sound so fancy in english, free translation from finnish would be a potatoe box...) by now I'm nearly finnished and can start to relax a bit.

I love Christmas.

Can't wait to get to open the presents and eat. (ofcourse) I'm cooking a lot when compared to that there's only two persons eating, and that's why I've invited some of my friends to come for left over dinner on the christmas day. Hehe. Just as a notice, in Finland we celebrate (and in Skandinavia overall) Christmas on 24th not on christmas day like here in England. Our Santa actually comes for visit to give the presents, he does not just sneak in and eat your cookies. (much more challenge for the dads eh?)

Here's some feelings from earlier today and yesterday. Now I'm done with the whole meal (there's lots more than just on the pics) and about to sit down to eat it!

Happy christmas to all of you!



xx Leena

4 comments:

  1. Oiii vitsi kun näyttää hyvältä! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe joo ja vaivaa on näihin laatikoihin ja rosolleihin nähty :) pöydästä puuttus tosa vaiheessa viela perunat , kana , kastikkeet ja sitä sun tätä siderii :) toivottavasti sait jonkun sortin jouluaterian säkin! Hyvää joulua xx

      Delete
  2. Oii vitsi mul on ikävä kunnon jouluruokii! Hyvää joulua myös sinne! xx

    ReplyDelete