Thursday 27 December 2012

Boxing day

26th of December, Oxford street, 8.00 am



As everybody knows Boxin day is the day of the biggest sales of the year (Probably?). I took this photo yesterday morning on my way to work. Yes its a queue, to Next. From the front door nearly till Oxford circus. That moment I just tought how crazy people are? I mean hey, The sale is going to be there tomorrow aswell you don't have to stand there for hours?

What makes people line to Next from 7am? What do they sell there? I never been any fan of Next so don't understand this one. sorry..

Anyway, did you spent all your money today aswell?
I didn't. Didn't even bother to try. Too lazy? Yes.

xx Leena

2 comments:

  1. ooomgg something is wrong with people?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably if they're waking up 7 a clock on thursday morning to line for next, and other shops open about 9 am haha

      Delete