Tuesday 25 December 2012

Gucci

You remember when I wrote about the present I wanted to get for my boyfriend?

Big succes, I love it and he loves it. What I got is this t-shirt from Gucci. Nice and simple desing. Also I got him some simple accesories with it. As i promised here it is now,



I enjoy all my presents as well, some plates, candles and skin care products. And ofcourse coholate. (thanks xx) I'm still waiting for two presents comin from my sisters, can't wait to see what they have got for me! Hehee.

Like I said earlier, I love Christmas time. Not because of presents, because of the whole feeling, warm and nice evenings. Now it's time to just be and enjoy, and warm up with cup of hot glögg. (glogg, mulled wine kind of drink.. Not sure how it is in english.)

Ps. Best part of every Christmas is when Snowman comes. (from tv) Yesterday he had a snow dog too!



xx Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment