Sunday 10 March 2013

Saturday, Fish n Chips

Yayyyy my parents are here!

Yesterday we ate a lot, got some gifts and got to know a bit of London underground.

Probably the nicest way would be to share all the pictures with you so that's what I'll do. Soon I'm heading to pick up my parents again and then we go to Bricklane.

Soo, cu soon!

Jeee, mun vanhemmat on täällä vihdoin!

Eilinen meni syödessä, lahjoja saadessa ja Lontoon maanalaiseen tutustuessa.

Ajattelin, että helpoiten tämä menee ihan kuvia jakamalla, eli niin siis teen. Pian pitääkin lähtee taas poimimaan vanhukset ja mennä Bicklanelle.

Nähdään siis pian!
Fish n chips. My parents never had this meal before so that's what we had to eat as a lunch. This was also the best fish n chips I never ate, but sadly I can't remember the place name... I'll add it here soon as I find it out.

Fish n chips. Mun vanhemmat ei ollu ikinä maistanut tätä britti ateriaa ja mulle tä oli ehkä parhain tälläinen mitä oln syöny. Ikävä kyllä mulla ei ole paikan nimea muistissa, mutta tulen lisäämään sen jälkeenpäin.

Once again I got lots of chocolates and rye bread from my parents. Best gift they brought anyway were these Moomins cups. I looove them, so cute! Perfect add to my collections!

Porukat toi taas paljon herkkuja, suklaata ja ruisleipää. Paras lahja kuitenkin oli nämä muumi kulhot. Loistava lisä mun kokoelmiin!


My mom just said that they never been in London underground, that last time they used only buses. Well this gave idea of goin around a quick travel, we had this useles trip from Pcadelly to Oxford Circus to Greenpark. This only because Picadelly station is very old when again Oxford circus is new, also by changing Bakerloo line to Victoria line you travel with old an new train. Haha well planned ha?

Äiti totes, että ei ole ikinä käynyt Lontoon maanalaisessa ja soitähän mä sain loistavan idean. Tehtiin kierros Picadelly-Oxford Circus-Greenpark. Näin nähtii sekä vanha, että uusi asema ja kaiken lisäksi linjaa vaihtamalla matkustettiin sekä uudella, että vanhalla junalla.
Greenpark
We went to have dinner in Strada. It was a bit let down this time, food is fine but athmosphere was a bit stressed? Anyway we got our every time starter bruschetta,  just have this habit to try the difference in every italian restaurant haha.

Päivälliselle mentiin Stradaan. Ei ollut maailman paras kokemus, mutta vähintäänkin ruoka oli hyvää. Itse söin kanaa ja alkupalaksi pakollisen bruschettan. Italialaisessa ei vaan saa alottaa millään muulla.
Heading home after long day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment