Tuesday 12 March 2013

Monday, The musical

Once again, I love theatre! Wicked was just amazing.

Story was lovely, actors were great, effects were unexpected and singing  was beauiful. If you never have a change go and see tis one. (after the Lion King)

Otherwise the day was flying. I went shopping with my mom, and actually bought two shoes, sadly I don't have them yet... Basically they didn't have my size left in Aldo so they ordered them for me with home delivery. I'll see how they fit when I get them after couple days and then I can get you some picture too. Also I bought some cosmetics and couple things for kitchen.

Today our plans are a bit more open. We are planning to go to some museum and walk to Thames river, but will see. 

I'm actually late so got to run again... Cu!

Sanon tän vielä kerran, rakastan teatteria! Wicked oli aivan mahtava.

Tarina oli ihana, näyttelijät oli loistavia, tehosteet odottamattomia ja laulu oli kaunista. Jos sulla ikinä on mahdollisuutta mennä katsomaan niin suosittelen. (Leijona kuninkaan jälkeen tosin...)

Eilen aika taas lensi. Mentiin äidin kanssa shoppailemaan ja ostinkin kahdet kengät, tai siis tilasin... Aldossa ei ollut mun kokoa joten ne tilaa ja lähettää ne mulle kotiin. Palaan siis parin päivän päästä asiasn, että miten kengät sopii. Ostelin myös vähän kosmetiikkaa ja keittiö tarvikkeita.

Tänään suunnitelmissa olis museo käynti ja kävely Thamesille, täytyy siis mennä taas! Hyvät päivän jatkot!
Here's my shopping outfit:
Blazer from Vero Moda, top from Cheap Monday, Jeans are Only, Shoes Dinsko, Hat is Pieces, Necklace and ring from Vintage market, bracelets mostly from Top Shop, watch Guess.

I changed my outfit before the theatre tho, as we were in rush I didn't get a picture hehe.
As I booked our tickets very late we got our seats from quite far. This didn't bother tho as the seats had Binoculars! Hehe brilliant!

Then a bit of my shoppings:

Koska ostin liput niin myöhään saatiin paikat aika kaukaa näyttämöstä... Ei tosin haitannut, sillä onneksi saatin kiikarit lainaan!


Lipstick from Bodyshop and set of lipglosses from Stila. Love the colours!
When saw this neon pink nailpolish from Models Own I just had to get it. Sadly the colour doesn't come up well in the picture... It's propa NEON.
Salt n Pepper. These are from BHS, we also got fry pan from Teflon.

xx Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment