Monday 25 March 2013

Breakfast at Tiffany's

Coming from work all dead and tierd, and then, what you see waiting for you! Small parcel from Amazon.com! Yayy I know what I'm doing tonight!

Best thing is that I kind of forgot that I ordered this movie. You know one day I just felt like I want to watch Breakfast at Tiffany's, and as I wanted to buy that movie for a while I just ordered it.

Love it, this just saved my day!

Ps. Ohh yeah... I'm so excited that I forgot, orange juice bottle oppened in my bag today, inside of the bag is now yellow and my camera is broken. Soo no good pictures till I either fix my camera or get a new one...

Saavut kotiin töistä, oot kuoleman väsynyt ja valmis nukkumaan, mutta mikä odottaakaan ovella? Amoazon.com paketti! Nyt ainakin tiedän miten vietän tän illan!

Kaikkein parasta tässä on se, että unohdin tilanneeni tän leffan. Kyllä tiedätte mitä tarkotan -heräteostos. Kaiken lisäks mun on jo pitkään pitänyt ostaa Breakfast at Tiffany's, joten voiko parempaa "yllätystä" ollakkaan?

Yksi lemppari elokuvista, niin paras päivän pelastus!

Ps. Ainiin... Olin niin innostunut, että unohdin kokonaan... Mulla aukes appelsiini mehu pullo laukussa tänään ja nyt mun laukku on sisältä keltanen ja kamera rikki. Ei siis hyviä kuvia vähään aikaan. (siihen asti, että joko kamera herää eloon tai hankin uuden...)
There's no good movie without some sweets!


xx Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment