Sunday 31 March 2013

How was you Easter?

London was crazy last night.

I went for couple to Greenman with my girls  last nigh (after work). By midnight we found ourselves from Leicester square. That was probably the best Easter ever. But you know how confusing it is when you're walking to the bus stop and you realize that the time has been changed. I had no idea about this and when chinese place tells you they've closed at four you make yoursef looking dumb by start complaining that it's just half three. Hehe, well luckily there's 24/7 subway which serves cold subs even after four.

Lähettiin yksille Greenmaniin työporukalla. Niin no, keskiyöhön mennessä löydettiin itsemme Leicester squarella. Todennäköisesti paras Pääsiäinen ikinä. Pakko vaan sanoa, että tulee aika oudot fiilikset kun kotimatkalla tajuaa ajan vaihtuneen. En nimittäin tiennyt tästä ollenkaan, ja siinä vaiheessa kun kiinalaisesta ilmotetaan, että ne on sulkenut neljältä niin mehän fiksuina tyttöinä pädetään, että kellohan on vasta puoli neljä. No onneksi vastaan tuli 24/7 Subway mistä sai kylmiä subeja myös neljän jälkeen.
I heard that here people don't like to play these. Finnish people are so addicted with poker an fruit games. Mhehh.
We made even our bartender laugh. These blurry photos are just brilliant!
4 am, people dancing on the street.


Today I'm just focusing on resting and eating chocolate eggs. (my mom brought from Finland)  Well I did go out for walk/run as it's so nice weather, quite proud of myself on a day after night out haha.

Happy Easter!

Tänään keskityn vaan lepäämiseen ja suklaamunien syömiseen. (äiti toi Suomesta) tai no, kävin mä lenkillä aikasemmin. Oon aika ylpee ittestäni näin koko yön juhlimisen jälkeen haha.

Hyvää pääsiäistä!

Ps. I got a new camera! Just bought the cheapest one as I know it's not gonna last for long...


xx Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment