Sunday 17 March 2013

Repeat

On my way to work.

Yesterday I looked (atlast I had couple minutes free) trough all those pictures I copied from my mom's camera and found couple of nice ones. It's funny to look at pictures which some of them you didn't even know was taken.

Anyway it was a great four days so why not give it an extra post. Here you go, some more feelings from last weekend trough my mom's camera.

Töihin menossa.

Eilen kattelin läpi kuvia jotka kopioin äitini kamerasta. Löysin useammankin kivan kuvan ja varsinkin kaikki ne kuvat joiden olemassa olosta en tiennyt on parhaita, jotenka tässä olis, pikakelaus viime viikonlopusta äidin silmin.

Being a tourist day.
No McDonalds. Having burgers at Garfunkel's.
Pret a Manger and yoga bunny.
During the break on Wicked.
Natural history museum.
All excited about the dinosaurs!
This winter picture I found from her camera aswell. I miss Finland.. It's so cute!

xx Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment