Sunday 3 March 2013

Je T'aime

Did I ever tell you guys that I wanted to study french again and move to Paris for a while? (I used to study french in elementary school haha) I think it could be nice, for six months or somenthing, on some point of my life.

I'm a big dreamer. I'm dreaming about going to New York, Australia, Jamaica, Japan and/or China. Also I made a bet with my friend that before I'm thirty I must visit Uganda, this is many years ago and more or less joke, but still I don't like loosing so better start to plan my journey in next couple years.

 I actually really want to learn third language and maybe even fix my swedish skills. Well as I'm still young I got some time to go around everywhere and learn new things.

What's your must see places?

Anyway, my parents are coming over to London next weekend and I've promised to find some teathre tickets. Off now!

Kerroinko ikinä, että oon ajatellut opetella ranskaa uudelleen ja muuttaa Pariisiin jossain vaiheessa elämää? (opiskelin ranskaa hetken joskus ala-asteella). Vois olla kiva kokemus, puoleksi vuodeksi tai jotain.

Tykkään unelmoida. Unelmoin menemisestä New Yorkiim, Australiaan, Jamaikalle sekä joko Japaniin tai Kiinaan. Oon myös lyönyt vetoa vuosia sitten kaverin kanssa, että käyn Ugandassa ennen kolmekmppisiä. Veto oli lähinnä läppä ja kauan sitten, mutta en tykkää häviämisestä joten parasta alkaa suunnitella matkaa parin vuoden sisällä. 

Itseasiassa haluan tosissani oppia kolmannen kielen ja vois lisäksi korjata mun ruotsin taitoja. No nuoria sitä vielä ollaan ja mulla on paljon aikaa matkustella ja tehdä vaikka mitä.

Mitkä on sun unelma matkakohteita?

Nooh, nyt pitää mennä, vanhemmat tulee kylään ensi viikonlopuna ja oon lupautunut hankkimaan teatteri liput! Cu!
Cute XL Sweater from Only, with cuter hat (pieces) and highest heels you find from your home.


12 hours with my shoes from Dinsko! Work and party non stop day! Love how comfy they've been! 

xx Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment