Friday 22 March 2013

It's not easy being blonde.

I have been in a hair dresser about five years ago the last time. Naturally My hair is this light brown colour which is very normal for finnish people, this sadly means ugly roots coming up every couple month.

Last five years I've had my trusted hair colour Blonde from Swartzkopf, sadly I havent't found this one from London till now... Solution: bring it from Finland every time you go for visit, and/or dye your hair there. Well last time somehow I forgot to take this life saving box with me and this means I had to go and buy some other colour from Boots. I ended up with this one called Feria from Loreal... Not succes...

My hair feels nice and soft, the colouring cream smelled nice and everything. Anyway the most important, now after washing my hair I still can see my roots and the cream did't dye some parts at all (Notice: Parts I actually always put a lot of the cream), very disappointed... Lets be positive anyway - it's better than it was. At least it's not bright yellow or green... I've gone trough that aswell before finding the right brand.

Haha well I'll be fine with these half dyed roots till May, till I get home to buy my Blonde. I don't believe I would try any other colour after this.

En ole käynyt kampaajalla noin viiteen vuoteen. Luonnollisesti mun hiukset on ne perus suomalaiset maantienruskeet ja tämän takia olenkin blondannut ties kuinka kauan, nyt taas kärsin parin kuun välein rumasta tyvikasvusta.

Viimeiset viis vuotta olen luottanut Swartzkopfin Blondeen, ikävä kyllä en ole vielä sitä Lontoon kaupoista löytänyt... Ratkaisu: tuo paketti Suomesta siellä käydessä ja/tai värjää hiukset siellä. Viime kerralla kuitenkin unohdin tämän tärkeän paketin ja jouduin viime viikolla valitsemaan uuden värin Bootsin hyllyltä. Päädyin Lorealin Feriaan, ja nyt olen syvästi pettynyt...

Hiukset tuntuu pehmeiltä ja näyttää kiiltäviltä, mutta tärkein jäi sillä pystyn edelleen näkemään mun tyvikasvun, sekä paikoin väri ei ole tarttunut ollenkaan (huom. Puhun kohdista joihin sitä väriä pistän aina tietoisesti paljon)... No, mutta ollaan positiivisia, on tä sentään parempi kuin mitä se oli pari tuntia sitten, eikä se myöskään ole keltainen tai edes vihreä. 

Näillä siis mennään kunnes pääsen toukokuussa suomeen hakemaan mun Blonde paketin, en meinaa usko, että toista väriä uskallan kokeilla.
According to is one my natural colour should be fine with this one as it's in between dark blonde and medium brown.
Well, as you see you can spot dark bits still on the roots. It's lighter, but still there!
xx Leena

2 comments: