Thursday 6 September 2012

Hi it's me!

Once again I'm here visiting home! Finland is getting colder day after day, but while I've been here the sun is smiling and snow is staying there where it belongs. (Somewhere with santa, anyway far from me.)

So my holiday is lasting four days -from tuesday till tomorrow friday-, and my days are flying. I've got some new friends, and my old frieds have had some pretty kool news for me. (which I'm not going to share with you, sorry)

Also I've noticed that my friends are getting "old" (me as well, sadly) as there've been all kind of happy news around. (YOU KNOW) I must admit that this holiday have surprised me more than I would never expect. People are moving to their first own houses, getting babies and dogs and stuff.. Huhh while me and all my friends in London are just starting life? Can it be so different between these two cities? Honestly I'm more or les shocked after this visit. Anyway I'm happy for all those who have made the choice to settle up and plan the future, saving money for it and so on. I'm just looking forward to figure out where I'm going to go next and what's my next move for my big plans.

Funniest thing between London and Turku is, that all my friends here are living in their own flats, in relationship, working or studying for future. While in London my friends who are around my age are still living at home, partying every weekend and working next to studies to get some money to spent for shopping or clubbing. I think it's about the people around you who make you think you going to live for ever, and you too young to think about your future? I'm not saying that I don't care about myself, but right now I would prefer to buy fresh new bag than putting the money on save for a house? I don't even have saver account for a house, I've saver account for my new winter boots?

People are so different.

Anyway! Last day to go, I'm going now to see my friend who seems to be the only one around here not caring if she is having hangover tomorrow at work, as there's nothing better that friends who haven't heard all the gossips from the last three months!

xoxo Leena

(This is for my "big sis". And for those who declined my request to go out on thursday night. This wouldn't never happent in London, Shame yourshelf! Oldies!)


Greetings from my baby Hessu!

No comments:

Post a Comment