Thursday 27 September 2012

Coffee and cookies

"Traditional english morning". Sitting front of tv before work and wrapped into a big blanket. Instead of eggs and bacon I'm eating cookies (I literally don't have food in my fridge right now) and trying to warm up with hot coffee. (As I'm living in england I think I should taste the traditional english breakfast aswell, but I do like fish n chips!)

Fact is that the winter coming, it's getting colder and colder every morning, but still normally during afternoon sun warms up a little bit and you can take off yout jacket.

I'm up again two hours early, so I've lots of time to plan my day. I'm always trying to get myself ready before 10.00 as then I like to just lay on the sofa, and relax before running to work. I love british tv, even in the mornings you can find something to watch, right now Ugly Betty is on, and after that I have time to start Desperate housewiwes before getting out to the rain.

I'm feeling depressed and tierd after noticing that summer is finished now for good, and what makes it even worse that I was talking with Roosa yesterday (My friend who lives in Malta) and she was telling how there have been so hot last couple of weeks and she wants it to get colder so she can wear "winter shoes". (In Malta winter shoes are something like Converse, or any kind of sneakers actually.) I'm just thinking how great it would be to get there for couple days before accepting that winter is about to start.

Well we all have to accept that winter is here sooner or later (Even in Malta!) But in the meanwhile we can plan all the things we have to get, think about all those layers and strong colors. Actually winter is pretty good reason to shop double as much as you have to keep yourself warm right?


Ps. Jeans: vero moda, scarf: gucci, bracelets: small from swarowski and shamballa as gift, watch: guess, old good bag: jimmy choo

xx Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment