Wednesday 12 September 2012

Last couple days.

Back in London once again.

First I would love to say big thanks for my friend Anni who saved my last night (Thursday) in Finland. I mean this is the reason why I keep going to Finland all the time, -sit down in some small pub (Gringo!) to tell and hear all the latest gossips.


Yes she's the girl I'm talkin about, and that's the best place to enjoy your evening in Turku. (Just letting you know if you never get lost there.)

It have been the same as always since I got back home. Basically everything been normal, work, home, sleep, shopping.
Ohh yeah, and Finnair lost my luggage... Those *****.... When I arrived to Heatrow airport  I noticed that my luggage wasn't there. They told me sorry and that I should be receive it by post during next day, well this didn't happen so I kept calling the number they gave me. At last my luggage arrived to Heatrow during sunday and my boyfriend went to pick it up. Only thing I can say is that I got mental when I heard about loosing my luggage, and nobody can believe how happy I was after getting it back.

So all good now, but to be honest I don't know if I'm going to trust Finnair with my luggage anymore... And I might be thinking twice before I pack any expencive bags for short visits...

ANYWAY, I think I'm going to spent rest of my evening with lots of finnish chocolate (which is actually swedish, love marabou) and tv.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment