Wednesday 30 May 2012

How to spend money?

I got my fresh new Vogue again, and once again I have made my shopping list for next few monhts. (Actually after one month I might have a new shopping list again...)

Yes this is what I do, basicly every month I start to write list of items I really want and then put all the lists on my fridge. I get that some kind of satisfying feeling when I make my self believe that someday I'm going to buy all those things. (Hehe if I feel so good just writing them down think how I feel when I really buy them!)

Yes you might think I'm a little bit weird with this thing, but anyway, atleast my boyfriend is always having good laugh reading my new notes on the fridge. It's funny how these new four stickers left "Ironing board & coffee maker" sticker on their shadow. (I can live without ironed clothes and good coffee for month more if I get new Hermès scarf!)

How I build my shopping lists? I read Vogue, I'm surfing all over the internet. I actually found my new must have scarf for the summer here just five minutes ago. I can imagine myself tie my hair up with that beauty, but don't believe that I would never be able to put so much money on 70cm scarf...

Anyway hope you have a nice day, i'ts beautiful weather 24 degrees, I'm going to park and trying to get some colour on my skin. (Mission impossible...)

Ps. After couple days I'll get my holiday pictures!... Hope so!
Ps.2 Notice that as I told some ***** stole my camera in Malta so this is the quality my pictures are at the moment! (Love Blackberry) And just letting you know, see through heels; I'm talking about propa leather shoes with acrylic heel.


No comments:

Post a Comment