Saturday 2 June 2012

Malta diary

Pictures are here! One more time big thanks for my girl Roosa. (See you soon! I know you can't wait to go out in Finland!) So here you go:

It's not really perfect without those few pictures we took during the first days (I really curse that person who stole my camera - It's not even a good one!) But I hope you'll enjoy it. This was now my sixth time in Malta. Hopefully I'll be back there next year again.

And I knooow I didn't put any pictures of our nights out, but I thought it's better If I don't. Only thing I'll say that my good friend Jack Dan is saying hi. (And when theres no better -cheap whiskey with warm cola is totally fine.)

Ps. Just giving you a tip: If you having party night in Paceville, and a guy is asking you to Rocky beach, I would say no. I was been told this on my first time in Paceville by a maltese friend. But during the day time Rocky beach is lovely place to hang out!

4 comments:

  1. Been out for three nites already...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hieno idea, sun pitää tehdä tollasia kuvakollaaseja joskus toistekin. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos :) Joo aina sillon ku ei oo mahiksii käydä koneella välissä ja ahdan useemman päivän tapahtumat samaan postaukseen :)

      Delete