Thursday 21 June 2012

Back home, once again

Holiday is over, so it's time to get back to work and normal life. I enjoyed my time in Finland (As always), I met all my friends and went to all the traditional places we used to go before.

Big big thanks to all of those who were celebrating my birthday with me, was (mmmm...) pretty interesting evening. We started from Minja's place and later on we moved to Aussie bar (which is restaurant in a Riverboat in Aurajoki, awesome)  Best moment was that minute when clock turned 00.00 and my girls sang me happy birthday out loud. (This happened in El Gringo, small pub in Turku) And then we went dancing to Monkeys, where was Sauna Caliente parties going on. Love you guys, hope to see you soon again!

First Sunday I went to Tampere to see my forever 'lil sis'. With her we got lost into club called Fat lady. Next day after four hours of sleep we had early (about 10am...) morning as we had some shopping to do. After this weekend I was pretty tierd, I just tell you that I never been slpeeping so well than in that train on my way home.

During that two weeks I spent lots of time sitting on outdoor bars (Dreaming about some tan...) and celebrating my sister's daughter's birthday (Big girl! Three years old now!) I also had time to go shopping with my mom, and I found few things from my favourite finnish brand Marimekko.

I did lots of things, but maybe the best time I had was on my last night in Helsinki. Oh Sometimes I feel like moving back to Finland! Miss you all! xoxo

And heres some pictures from my trip:

1 comment:

  1. Mona on muuten kolme ei neljä. :D

    Hieno kuvasarja taas. :)

    ReplyDelete