Sunday 8 July 2012

One of those rainy days

I just came home from work. Enjoying the London summer, hmm what summer? ( one of my colleagues said that there's four seasons in each day in UK, and she's absolutely right) Anyway, I got to tell you why I haven't been writing anything for long time. Reason is that Vodafone just hates me. Basically my internet is just not working, I even tried to top up internet for three (mobilebroadband) but it doesn't work either.

So after spending £30 for internet which doesn't work and calling customerservices who don't care I'm still not able to browse but with my ipad. (Thank you T-mobile for working!)Sadly my ipad is not clever enough to upload pictures but in facebook, so I do apologise. So I'll be back to you guys straight when I got some kind of internet which wants to work on my laptop.(Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week but I believe after payday)

Thank you. Xo Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment