Thursday 7 June 2012

Finland

So here I'm! Home Finland!

I'm enjoyin my mom's made food (Ahh I love smoked salmon!) and seeing all my friends!
I do love Finland, nature here is just something you can't find from anywhere else, and I also met my parents new dog! Ohh my loved Hessu is getting old but now he's having a lil sister. Awwws.

And just to surprise you guys, I do have pictures which I wanted to publish on this post but my new camera do not want to connect with my parents computer. So I do apologise, but once again I'm not going to be able to put any pictures. I'll do my best to find out a way to get them to the computer later on.

Well anyways, I'm going to now anjoy my 12 days holiday, and I don't really believe that I'm going to be bothered to be at the computer. Or maybe, If i find out the way to put some pictures, then I might write something after weekend, AS ITS MY BDAY! Yayy I'm going to be old! (20!)

Anyway hope you guys enjoying the start of summer, cu later! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment