Sunday 27 May 2012

The lion

While I'm still waiting for all my holiday pictures from Roosa I was thinking to show you guys this drawing I did on the evening before my flight.

Hope you like it :)
Just today I talked with Roosa about all those pictures, and truth is that Ican't blame her taking so long as her internet is really slow. Hehe I was fighting with it aswell during those few days. Might be that I've to wait that she be in Finland end of this month with better internet. (Then I'm just hoping I can build up you a nice holiday gallery of them as all the pictures on my own camera are gone...)

Ok so let's just keep waiting for the pictures and ill be back for next week!

Ps. Cant wait! 6th of June I'm going to finland for 12 days! Yayy

5 comments:

  1. Hienosti onnistunut. :) Ja tervetuloa vaan taas Suomeen, jospa ehdittäisiin nähdäkin jossain välissä. Ootko tulossa Monan synttäreille 10.6.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ja juu, oon tulossa, just puhuttiin mutsin kanssa että pitää mennä juhlimaan omia synttäreitä 8pv et on juhlakunnossa sillo kymmenes :D hehe kiva nähdä, tuliaisia en usko taaska taaskaan tuovani tho... sorry

      Delete
  2. Hmm... jos jotenkin pystyt niin tuo mulle kumminkin minttukaakaota siitä whittard of chelsea kaupasta. Voin sit vaiks maksaa sen sulle, jos oot ihan rahaton. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha eiköhän se onnistum ainakin on syy mennä whittardiin, rakastan niitten astioita!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete