Thursday 17 May 2012

Packing up for holiday!

Can't wait! Tomorrow 6am I'm flying to Malta! I caaan't wait to be back on that tiny island, and even more I caan't wait to see one of my best friends who lives there!

Ok as I'm very busy person (hehehe) I've pushed packing till the last moment. So now I'm just trying to think what I need there for four days. (I'm working on late so I got just this morning) So the thing is that I'm the worst person in the world with packing, I never can't decide! Normally I'm just throwing everything in the luggage, but as I'm goin to stay just four days I shouldn't need that much stuff.

Anyway at the moment I haven't got too far, I've been literally just thinking what I can wear with orange bag (Aspinal of London), one new dress (Lace one from Zara) which I never wore before and what I'm goin to need on the way there and back. Not too good, hopefully I'll get everything done before I've to run to the airport!

Ohh and then I'm having this big proplem with choosing what bags I sould take! I can't leave any of my bags, (So I packed all six of them...) I just keep making up reasons after reasons to take all of them with me! Weeell maybe I just take few extra lugagge with me?

Ps. I hate travelling so it's important for me that I don't get bored on the flights/buses. Best way to spend time during travelling is ofcourse a good book, I've Shopaholic's part two with me, I love all shopaholics as they're just hilarious! Also I packed my life saver Ipad to make my time fly!

Cu next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment