Friday 4 May 2012

Good morning!

Is there better way to start your day than with fresh new magazine and cup of coffee?
Yess I just received my first Vogue delivered straight home! I've good time before work so why not enjoy it! (I've been waiting this day for ages, and I was pretty mad when Vogue wasn't delivered on the same day the promised!) What I was really laughing, Was this white cover on the magazine, nothing wrong with it - but those words touched my heart! "Handle with care, do not bend" (Ohh curse him who would damage my Vogue!)

Then I just wanted to show you guys these some bits I picked from the magazine straight on the first look!
What I noticed first was this cool hairstyle the model had on Chanel's add (Just tinking if those are those super expencive Chanel hairpins I saw in the last issue..?) Second there is this article on Vogue spy about Queen's style, basicly now you know how to dress up like the Queen! (Hehe) Then I also found my next must have product; Cliniques new "lipstick", doesn't they look delicious? -Ofcourse these are not the only good parts of this months Vogue, just some tasties!

Ok so I'm going to sit down with my so loved Vogue and enjoy my coffee (Uhh I hate this Nestcafe by the way, I really really have to buy that coffee maker soon!) and after a while I'm going to get ready for long working day!


2 comments:

  1. Muumi muki. <3

    Hieno kuvakollaasi muuten ja Voguessa on pitkästä aikaa taas hieno kansikuva (oon siis lukenut Vogueta välillä valokuvausteknisistä syistä, siinä kun on tosi hyvin otettuja kuvia). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seli seli valokuvausteknisistä syistä :D no ei, joo tiedän monia jotka lukee kuvien takia, ja joo oli muutenkin hyvä lehti tässä kuussa :)

    ReplyDelete