Thursday 10 January 2013

Sunny days

Hi, still alive?

I have a good reason to be away for so long, as I don't have my camera. We had this night out from work last Saturday and I stayed at friend's place, aand left my camera there.

I do have all nice pictures from that evening and wanted to show them, but as till now my camera is on it's way I decided to come and tell you something; I feel the spring coming!

Yesterday the weather was all nice and warm, and we decided to go for a walk and enjoy the couple hours of sun, exiting point is that without winter jackets, yayy! Anyway I'm really waiting for the summer, which is still really far, but till that you have to take all of those couple warmer days we have. (even in this country)

I'll come back to you with some lovely pictures of the Saturday, hopefully in couple days.

Till then, enjoy the sun ;)

Ps. Blacberry cameras are great!




xx Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment