Monday 21 January 2013

Enjoy it while you can

It's funny how you start to love things you used to hate after not seeing them for a while.

In this case I'm back to writing about the snow. What I mean is that when I lived in Finland I cursed every year on that day it started to snow. Now I'm all excited to go for walk and even talked about making a snowman. It's the first time it's snowing for a whole week since I moved to London. (and the snow is actually staying on the ground, not just melting straight away).

Well fact is that in Finland it's about -20 degrees while here it's only about -2... That might be a big reason to not mind about the snow? Well anyway after couple weeks I'm goin back to Finland for a week holiday. Hope there's lots of snow and freezing weather! Can't wait. (not a joke)

I still do prefer the +30 degrees, but once in a while let's build some snow castles!



xx Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment