Wednesday 16 January 2013

From Picadelly to Shoreditch

Got my camera back!

As I told last time I want to share with you some pictures from the Saturday's staff party (week ago). ...Or actually pictures before the party. Evening started of from Picadelly Circus and later moved on down to Shoreditch. Me and Ambia planned to go to the starter bar straight from work and we took our time with dressing up and fixing our hair before moving. (and just chilling for a while) 

Actually, by accident we both dressed up with similar theme.



Simple but ready to go. My loose top from Gina tricot, skater skirt from Vero Moda, gold accesories from Top Shop, crystal bracelet is Swarowski, and clutch bag Mulberry. My old so loved heels are bought  from Bianco.



Ambia had the same kind of outfit  styled very differently, her top and skirt are from Primark, killer ancle boots from New Look, leather jacket Miss Selfridge, fur gillet Top Shop. Love it!



In Picadelly we had a change to enjoy drinks and meal in Grace bar, which seems like a nice place to spend even all night by eating, drinking and dancing. Well me and Ambia showed up quite late so we actually didn't eat, but the food seemed delicious. By midnight eight of us headed to Brick lane desperately looking for some nice club to go. This wasn't a succes, we spent about hour by walking around and ended up this weird place which name I don't even know. I think it was closer to Whitechapel. Hmm.


Well company makes the good time anyway right? By three o'clock we ended up to Malin's home and went sleep. In the morning we had some sweet home made pancakes which was the best thing I could of thought that time. (In norwegian style ofcourse!)


Thanks again, and thanks for the breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment