Friday 25 January 2013

Perfect hair

Looking for the satin touch and shine?

I actually can't complain about my hair, it's never been really bad even I do dye it every couple month... But... It's always been human nature to look for better. (right?)

 I was telling you before Christmas about these hair masks I asked my mum to send from Finland, other one of them (Montagne Jennese, Moisture miracle) I tried now the first time and it was a bit of let down. It made my hair feel really heavy and gave a bit greezy feeling. This could be ofcourse aswell because my hair wasn't that dry or in need of the treatment, but still after the other one being such a succes I'm a bit uppset. Anyway after shower today my hair is nice and soft, so what to say, thanks for the mask?
Reason I like to try these one time things is because I need to use them only couple times in year, if you really have dry hair I would tell you to buy bigger bottle of some good hair mask so u can use it more often. Naturally it would be cheaper solution.

Well, I wanted to point out also Elvive's extraordinary oil, which is my bestfriend these days. You might remember when I told that I bought it. This product makes my hair feel perfect after every use. Normally I apply it after shower, and sometimes after styling to get that extra shine. Definetly a must have product. (tho the promised two drops doesn't do anything if you have as much hair as I've...)

Thumbs up!

Ps. I'm one if these who do hate hair dressers. I'm always planning to go for one but always end up to cut my hair by myself. Hehe someday I'll change my habits! (always dreaming to for Toni&Guy, but I've no idea  how they really are? Or how much would it cost me, experience, anyone?)


xx Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment