Friday 15 February 2013

Thursday - Valentine's day

Well I didn't do anything romantic buut what ever. I saw couple good friends and went shopping with mum again. (round 2)

Noo eipä ollu mikään romanttisin päivä mutta mitä väliä. Näin taas pari hyvää kaveria ja menin shoppailemaan äidin kanssa.

I didn't find anything really, cosmetics again, and SHOES! Yayy, fell in love with these killer boots from Dinsko. Also had to update my finnish music collections and got Paleface's cd.

En oikeestaan taaskaan löytänyt mitä hain, mutta kosmetiikkaa ja ihanimmat kengät lähti mukaan! Piti myös päivittää Suomi musiikki kokoelmat ja nappasin cd:n Palefacelta.
 Nailpolishes from MaxFactor and Sally Hansen. Also found the eyshadow set I've been looking for from Loreal.


So that was my mum day round 2 in Mylly, shopping centre in Raisio. At home we were just watching tv shows and later on I took my dog Hessu out for looong walk. I feel like the time is flying here, I don't want to even think about going back to London yet! Well today I'm going out with friends, and sure I'm going to enjoy it!

Cu lateer!

Siinä se meni äiti päivä round 2 Myllyssä (ostoskeskus Raisiossa). Kotona sitten vaan katsottiin telkkaria ja vein koirankin piitkälle lenkille. Aika tuntuu lentävän näin lomalla, en halua ees ajatella Lontoseen paluuta. No tänään lähden ulos kavereiden kanssa ja varmasti tulee olemaan loistava ilta!

Nähdään taas!
xx Leena

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Juu eläpä, vielä tosi mukavat jalassa, oon ollu ne jalassa nyt 24/7. Kiitos x

      Delete