Monday 25 February 2013

Days passing by

Time is running.

I've been away for many reasons, biggest ones are: no money, work and time difference. I've been so tierd that everyday after work I've just went straight to bed after work and slept at least 12 hours. Every time I crabbed my ipad about to check what's happening outside my house I remember that I've no internet, and as it's last week of the month I don't have money to top it up either.

That's enough of excuses, let me tell you about my week.

First of all, I really enjoyed the hosptality of Tiina in Helsinki, I also met some of my really old friends around there. Nothing special otherwise. On the last night in Finland while watching Georgie Shore from MTV (to tune up the english spirit) I actually realized that I'm going back to London and now I'm maybe the first time really missing Finland and having this idea of moving back some day in my head.

At last when I got home to Hackney I had to face the cold flat waiting for me. I actually got really sick straight away (damn the person whoever planned the heaters here!). This is why last days I've been dragging myself to work and sneezing at all the customers. Nice init. Now I start to feel better after getting used to this freezing wind we have over here.

But afterall, must say again that it's funny how you start to miss things you used to hate. This time I'm talking about Finland.

Ja niin taas aika juoksee.

Mulla on monia syitä poissa ololle, isoimpina ehkäpä rahattomuus, työ ja aikaero. Oon ollut niin väsynyt joka päivä, että töiden kälkeen oon painunut suoraan nukkumaan ja kuorsannutkin sitten putkeen 12 tuntia, vähintään. Joka kerta kun oon ajatellut avata ipadin katsoakseni mitä muualla maailmassa tapahtuu, havahdun, että ei ole nettiä, eikä myöskään rahaa millä sitä hankkia.

No siinä olikin tarpeeksi tekosyitä, antakaas kun kerron vähän viime viikosta.

Ensimmäiseksi, nautin todella ajasta Tiinan luona Helsingissä, tapasin myös joitain tosi vanhoja ystäviä siellä päin. Muuten taas... Ei oikein mitään erikoista. Viimeisenä yönä Suomessa kun katselin Georgie shorea mtv:ltä (britti tunnelmiin päästäkseni) tajusinpa taas, että pian oon itsekin takasin Lontoossa. Siitä asti oon potenut kovaa koti-ikävää ja kopa pyöritellyt ajatusta Suomeen paluusta tässä joku päivä.

Parasta kaikessa tosin oli se, että kun viimein saavuin kotiin Hackneyyn joutusin kohtaamaan meijän kylmän ja pimeän yksiön. Itseassa tulin kipeeksi heti ekana yönä (kirotut britti "lämmitykset"). Tästä syystä siis oon raahautunut töihin joka päivä ihan vaan aivastellakseni kaikkia asiakkaita päin. Onneksi nyt alkaa jo tuntua paremmalta ja ehkä tämä koti-ikäväkin nyt tästä...

Pakko vaan taas todeta, että on se jännä kun niitä asioita joita ei enää nää alkaa kummasti vähän ajan päästä kaipaamaan vaikka ennen niitä olisi vihannut. Tällä kertaa puhun Suomesta.

Here's some random feelings in pictures. Yayyy.


Off to Helsinki. Way to spend a train trip: good snacks and stand up comedy. This drink didn't give the dream body, but gosh it was delicious!

In the building my friend lives is probably one of the first lifts KONE has made. I mean look, there's a chair! Ohh luxury.


And ofcourse there's clear insdructions: press "here" buttom if the lift is on some other floor. Close door and gate well after stepping inside and use the bottoms in there.

Last view of Finland, this part I always hate the most. Cry.

There was messages put on ky luggage, two stickers: security checked and heavy. It was only 23kg, c'moon.

Back to home, back to work. Had lots of information to catch up even I was sick. My luck that I had important visit too, this means homeworks. These times I do love the cup of tea even I'm a coffee person. From my new finnish cup ofcourse!
Luckily in London people do have the coolest cars ever. 

xx Leena

5 comments:

  1. Lähetimiset ja hyvästit on kyllä aina niin tuskallisia :/ Mut eiköhän se siitä taas tasoitu! :) PS. meil on kans tollanen hissi mut penkki vaa puuttuu xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joo mut jännä tosiaa et nyt oli eka kerta ettei ihan oikeesti ois halunnu millää lähtee, melkeen tuli tippa linssiin.

      Ja jok oon mäkin tollasii vanhoihin hisseihi törmänny sillo tällö, toi puinen sisustus ja penkki teki vaan siit niin antiikkisen näkösen ku olla voi, ja sit lisäks noi käyttöohjeet :D helmi

      Delete
  2. I think it is never good for me, no matter where I am. After two months Finland started to kick me right to the head... Would be nice to 've you here though, life would be a bit easier with a lil' coffee moments some times. ;)

    Take care x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, true. But every time I think I don't want to live in Finland I realize that here I never find time to see friends or sit for ciffee, maybe because the doubledeckers are slow who knows, or I just work too much. But in Finland somehow I always find the time to sit for coffee at your place for six hours, easy. Tell me, is your flat having timeless zone or somekind?

      Delete
    2. Ps. Excuse my spelling, my pad is retarded and never lets me to fix anything afterwards. Kool init.

      Miss u xx

      Delete