Tuesday 12 February 2013

Monday, Tuesday -So far, so good?

Not really. Not as I planned.

I was ment to fly on Monday morning by 10.20am but I managed to miss my flight. How? Don't know. I want to blame the snow which came on the night before, but also must admit that I'm too used with flying and probably didn't leave home early enough.

Anyway, just wanted to tell you all that DO NOT miss your flight as it will come expencive, and YES it is a minute game. I came five minutes late and couldn't get my luggage on the flight anymore. After going through all the options I ended up to book a new flight at six o'clock. I arrived to Helsinki by midnight where my friend offered place to stay over night, thank god.

I just arrived home near Turku and all good. Please wish me better luck for the rest of my holiday!

Ps. I love the weather!  Loots of snow but it is actually warmer than in London.

Loman alku ei sujunut ihan suunnitelmien mukaan.

Tarkoitus oli lentää maanantai aamuna 10.20, mutta onnistuin myöhästmään lennolta, miten? En tiedä. Tahtoisin syyttää lunta joka satoi edellisenä iltana, mutta pakko myöntää, että liian tottuneena lentämiseen en pahemmin aamulla kiirehtinyt.

Joka tapauksessa, tahdoin vaan kertoa että ÄLÄ myöhästy lennoilta, sillä se tulee erittäin kalliiksi, ja KYLLÄ se on minuuttipeliä. Itse myöhästyin viisi minuuttia enkä saanut enää matkatavaroita mukaan lennolle. Vaihtoehtojen punnitsemisen jälkeen päädyin varaamaan uuden lennon kuudeksi ja saavuin Helsinkiin keskiyön aikoihin. Siellä onneksi ystävä tarjosi paikan yön yli, kiitos siitä.

Saavuin juuri kotiin Turkuun  ja kaikki hyvin, toivokaa mulle parempaa onnea loppumatkalke!

Ps. Rakastan tätä säätä! Lunta on paljon mutta silti melkein lämpimämpi kuin Lontoossa!

No comments:

Post a Comment