Wednesday 27 February 2013

Moomins and chocolate bunnies

Couple weird thoughts again.

When I'm talking with my colleagues about our home countries everybody are slways pointing out things people will know. Why are you proud of Finland? Xylitol? Nokia is a bit old thing, but one thing you can always rely is Finland the Moomins land, Lapland is a good number two. Everybody loves Moomins and are quite jealous when I'm telling that the actual Moomins land is near my home. They're thinking I'm going out with those white fat things. Normally the conversation ends when somebody asks that aren't all finnish people wearing black, drinking vodka and listening heavy metal, isn't Finland that country which had that weird monster band in Eurovisions once?

Moving on. Spring is coming and at last there's no Christmas chocolates left in the shops. Now is the eastern time, I love eastern. I mean think, that's the time when kids can't sleep because some giantic bunny is coming over to hide chocolate eggs into their homes. I remember still that one Eastern when I oppened my eyes in the morning and saw this huge Barbie egg near my bed, that was probably the best morning of my life till now. Anyway I'm still enjoying the Eastern on the shape of chocolate. And no worries, when the eggs will sell out there would be lots of Halloween sweets ready to replace them.

At last here's some pictures of my feelings today. Enjoy and cu!

Parit hassut ajatukset jälleen.

Usein töissä aletaan juttelemaan kaikkien kotimaista, tällöin sun kuuluis kertoa kaikkea siistiä sieltäpäin mistä olet kotoisin. Miksipä siis olet ylpeä Suomesta? Xylitol? Nokia on aika vanha juttu jo, mutta yksi asia mikä ei vanhene on Muumit, lappi tulee hyvänä kakkosena. Kaikki rakastaa 
Muumeja ja duuni kaverit on aina kateellistia kun paljastuu, että Muumimailma on lähellä munkin kotia. Ne luulee, että mä useinkin tapaan niitä paksukaisia. Yleensä keskustelu päättyy siihen kun joku kysyy, että eikö kaikki suomalaiset pukeudu mustaan, juo vodkaa ja kuuntele heavy metal musiikkia, eikö Suomi ollut se maa joka kerran lähetti Euroviisuihin sen ihme hirviö bändin?

Ja eteenpäin. Kevät tulossa ja vihdoinkin kaikki vanhat joulusuklaat on saatu pois roikkumasta kauppojen hyllyiltä, nyt on vuoro rahastaa asiakkaita pääsiäisellä. Itse rakastan Pääsiäistä, se on se yö kun lapset ei pysty nukkumaan, kun jättiläis pupu tulee ja piilottaa suklaamunia kaikkien koteihin. Mä en ikinä unohda yhtä pääsiäis aamua kun herätessäni näin jättimäisen Barbie munan sänkyni lähellä. Se on edelleen paras aamu mitä olen nähnyt. Vielä vanhenpanakin jaksan nauttia Pääsiäisestä suklaan muodossa, ja ei huolia, kun nämä suklaat loppuu niin Halloween herkut on jo odottamassa.

Jälleen tässä olisi random kuvia siitä miten päivä meni.

Nähdään!
Carry the Moomins everywhere you go.
Not so heavy metal. Four middle bracelets from Topshop, top one from Swarowski and shamballa from somewhere.
I went to Tesco to buy food, I came out with Maltesers bunny. Sweeet.

I tried to bring spring to my home by removing all candles and adding some plastic flowers, hehe.
Denim shirt love. (Only)

xx Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment