Sunday 11 November 2012

Friday, Saturday, Sunday

So my last weekend in Finland is now basically behind, and yes I had such a good time.

Had a great night out on Friday, even I still feel that Turku have boring night life. Fact is that good company is the thing what makes your evening not the place. Thanks Anni for this. xx

Saturday I had my last shopping change with my mum, I didn't buy anything special but got some presents for everybody in London and for my friends at work. Ohh all my colleagues love finnish chocolate, especially the mint one! (Actually Marabou is swedish tho...)

And now Sunday is the finnish Father's day so hope all dads had nice time. I'm happy to be home on a day like this and yesterday evening instead of clubbing I spent my time doing cake for my dad and enjoyed sweets my mum baked. (yummm this is why I love to stay with my parents!)

Ohh yea one thing I've been laughing a lot is the madness about Angry Birds in here. Yes I know it's a finnish game, but hey guys, some limits? Angry Birs towels? Slippers? Toys? Sweets? Drinks? Chewing cum? Surfing board? I mean anything? I want a Angry bird house and Angry Bird Costume for my Dog! YAY! (Hmm I could go to my bed and play some Angry Birds...)

OK, Three days to go!

Ps. BIG BIG congratulations to my girl Minja and her man Hannu as they got engaged! We had some coffee for this on Saturday! (such a sweet couple xx) Hannu got her heart trough Michael Kors bag! (Just joking loves)





xx Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment