Tuesday 16 October 2012

Fossil

Once again I have been way too busy to do anything else but focus on work. But that's how my life is here, mostly.

Well as I have been way too tierd everyday to go anywhere so I spend all my free time at home. No time for shopping, going out or even relax. Well actually that first is false... I still found a way to shop, as the firts time of my life I tried online shopping. Believe it or not, I'm one of them who likes the old good way of shopping, trying everything on, checking how they fit and so on, so yes the truth is that I actuall never ordered anything online. (Haha yes it's 2012)

Anyway what I found was this watch from Fossil. I love it and I've been trying to find gold (colored) watch for ages as it matches with most of my accesories. Yayy I'm so happy as my online shoppin was such a succes, even tho I had to go into store to make my new watch slightly smaller. (hehe)

xx Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment