Monday 1 October 2012

Sunday shopping- Finnish way

Best way to spend Sunday? -Shopping!

I had such a good time with my finnish girl. (Yes we taking over London!) We met up in Covent Garden, ready for long shopping day and from there we ended up all the way down to Carnaby street. Actually I was just ment to look around when she was looking for jacket and shoes. Well that's not how the day ended to be...

Anyway I got you out whole day in pictures. (Not from all of the stores tho as that would be way too long list...)

 Pret a manager and Office shoes.
 Well we love Kurt Geiger. More shoes!


Volcom. (Love the jacket) And my loved golden man.
 At last Anna's choice to eat! 2 min wok, delicious! (She goes for healthy green I'm taking the traditional sweet n sour haha)
And at last, that's all I ended up to go home with. JACKET at last!  Found it from mango. Also I got earrings from Aldo, cute small bag (for make up?) from KG and Burgundy cardigan from Banana Rebublic Such a nice day.

ps. I think I would be back for some noodle wok soon! 

xx Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment