Thursday 19 April 2012

Streets

Like I said once before -I love to look for some nice street arts. Here I got few again, and I do have many many more, but with those I'm still middle of "collecting" so you have to wait.(Hehe)

Ok so have a look and enjoy. - First are these super cute owls I've been hunting around -Till now I've found just two, so now I just keep looking if I can find more!

Dalston Junction

Shoreditch


Other thing I've been pickin up are these Star Wars things, they're cool right? (I never even watched those movies but even I know these characters!)
Shoreditch

This small Yoda I found around somewhere on rote of bus 55 (Notice the owl next to him!)

And yes! This is how I spend my free time, runnin around on the rain taking pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Noi katutaide kuvat on kyllä hienoja. :)

    P.S. Edellisen postin kengät näytti ihan sun tyyppisiltä.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha joo noi nine westit on ihanat! Mutta niin on kyllä kaikki tää random street arttikin täällä! Pistän kunnon katsauksen kun säät paranee ettei sateessa tarvii kuvailla haha

      Delete