Monday 9 April 2012

Ninewest

Yesss I had shopping day! Mid season sales are here!

Greatest thing I found this time were these shoes from Ninewest. I saw them with half price sale in Salefridges, so why would I leave them there? They're not actually my normal style (Never been wearing snake printed stuff like that), but they just called me to take them, and I really do like them!
 
Ok that soft leather is awesome and I believe they are my most comfortable higheels at the moment. Hehh anyways, Because I realized that I don't have anythig else with same style, -and I really liked that snake details- I started to look for something with similar style. After wondering around I found really cool snake printed ring from Top Shop. Have a look if you love it too!


Cute yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment