Tuesday 24 April 2012

KG

Ohh shoes, shoes, shoes! Again shoes?

Just let me know when you get enough of shoes, but I never do. I could name my new babies as shoes of the month, they are so comfortable, and what's more important -They look just gorgeus! And the funniest thing is that the reason I bought them on the first place was because my heels I was wearing at the moment were just killing my feet, so I ran to House of Frasier and told the sales girl: "Please find me some nice shoes, I must get a new pair NOW!" (Yes, she must thought what's wrong with me) After 30 minutes and trying of at least five shoes I walked out wearing my new Kurt Geigers.

I'm really in love of the strong look of them when they make any kind of princess look edgy. These boots does look just amazing with some nice dress or just with a pair of ancle jeans - they make even normal tee with leggings look cute and stylish. And just saying that I've proved that they're fine for eight hours shopping day, I think I could wear them to work but we have to remember health and safety! You never know if you have to climb on ladder or something -For that, I don't believe these are the best choise. (Very clever!)

I found these on great half price sale so I 'saved' some money once again! Now I can go and eat that overpriced piece of cake and drink some nice ice latte on starbucks or whatever. (That's what I actually did)

Kurt Geiger actually have really nice range of shoes on sales at the moment, I was actually quite suprised. -Never tought I could became Kurt Geiger fan, but things happen. Anyway if you want check it off go here!


No comments:

Post a Comment