Wednesday 31 July 2013

Turku.


Going out, Jeans: VeroModa, Bag: Jimmy Choo, Bracelet: H&M, Shoes: Vagabond
This been a great holiday so far, this time I've actually taken my time to relax. This time my Finland holiday is not much different compared to the other ones but I don't mind. I love to hang with my friends and enjoy my own time. I've also had time to catch up with the tv show "Carrie's diaries" and with all honesty it's been a let down. It's fun to watch but doesn't base to the book at all. Have you been following this show?

Sadly Finland is letting me down with the weather this time, as it's been raining a lot. Luckily for the weekend we have been promised some sunshine! Nice weather and weekend means river boats and good time.

Now I'm off for a dinner with my friend, I'm sure we'll have a loong talk of things been happening and enjoy some delicious meal in central Turku.

So I'll see you later!
Ollut taas ihana loma tähän asti, ja tällä kertaa oikeastaan olen jopa kerennyt rentoutumaan! Loman kulku on melko samanlaista kuin aikaisemmillakin lomilla, eli kavereita ja henggailua. Olen myös ehtinyt katsoa suosittua tv-sarjaa "Carrien päiväkirjat", mutta jos rehellisiä ollaan se on ollut aika pettymys. Sarjaa on hauska katsoa, mutta ei kyllä seuraa kirjan tapahtumia ollenkaan. Oletkö itse seurannut kyseistä sarjaa?

Ikävä kyllä tällä kertaa Suomi ei ole tarjonnut niin hyvää kesä säätä, sillä täällä on satanut koko viikon, mutta who cares. Onneksi viikonlopuksi on luvattu aurinkoa mikä tarkoittaa jokilaivoissa istuskelua.

Nyt olen lähdössä kaverin kanssa päivälliselle Turkuun ja uskon, että istutaan kauan puhuen kaikista asioista mitä taas on ehtinyt tapahtua.

Nähdään siis myöhemmin!

Out with my friend's dogs.

xx Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment