Thursday 11 July 2013

Ralph Lauren, Denim&Supply.

Sale shopping!

I told you once that I never been into online shopping, and untill now I'm not. But must admit that with busy timetable and items you can't get from shops near you, online stores are useful. Also that when you work in store during the sale you're getting enough of them during those eight hours a day.

I found out that Ralph Lauren has some great sale online, I just love the Denim&supply collection, so I did couple of findings. Actually, this top I was ment to buy about month ago but somehow forgot, well now I got it with discount too! Hope you agree, I love bot of these pieces!

Ps. My lil'sis is arriving London today! Can't wait! Sadly it might mean that I'm not going to have time to write here, but I'll do my best!
Alennusmyynnit!

Olen aikaisemmin todennut, että en tykkää online shoppailusta, ja edelleenkään se ei ole suosikki tapa viettää vapaa-aikaa. Pakko tosin myöntää, että kiireisinä aikoina, sekä tuotteiden kohdalla joita et saa lähistösi kaupoista, nettikaupat on ihan kätevä keksintö. Ja tottakai myös se seikka, että kun olet vaateliikkeessä töissä alennusmyyntien aikaan, niin saat niistä ihan tarpeeksi sen päivittäisen kahdeksan tunnin aikana.

Huomasin tässä yksi päivä, että myös Ralph Laurenilla on netissä hyvät alet menossa, ja koska rakastan Denim&Supply kokoelmaa niin tein pari löytöä. Itse asiassa kyseinen toppi mun piti ostaa noin kuukausi sitten, mutta jostain syystä unohtui, no nyt sain vielä parempaan hintaan! Toivottavasti tykkäilette myös, itse nimittäin olen rakastunut!

Ps. Tänään pikkusisko saapuu Lontooseen, can't wait! Ikävä kyllä se saattaa tarkoittaa sitä, etten kerkeä tänne päivittelemään niin hyvin, mutta teen parhaani!
I'm in love with this crocheted fringe top! (Jeans from Gina Tricot)
Super cute bandanna skirt. (top from ONLY)
xx Leena

3 comments: