Thursday 20 June 2013

Do nothing and everything.

I've just had the first proper day off for two weeks and it went way too fast.

When I woke up this morning I felt really lazy and tought that I would stay home all day. Well as that's never the right way to spend your day off, I started my dressing up operation after big breakfast.

I'm having this saving month going on and haven't bought any new clothes for aaages (or that how it feels) so I ended up to re-style this crochet top from Vero Moda which is propably couple years old. I found it a bit too long so simply just did cut a part off from it, I love the cropped look which is easy to mix with pair of shorts or some cute skater skirt. Once again I'm feeling super happy that I haven't gave this top away yet, It's like new like this! ( I'm very sorry about the quality of my phone camera)

Tänään oli eka kunnon vapaapäivä noin kahteen viikkoon, ja aika menikin taas kuin siivillä.

Aamulla herätessä oli tosi laiska fiilis ja ajattelinkin olla vaan kotona koko päivän. Anyway, koska sehän ei ole koskaan oike tapa viettää vapaata, niin aloitin pukeutumis operaation heti aamupalan jälkeen.

Oon yrittänyt säästää rahaa tänä kuukautena, enkä ole ostanut uusia vaatteita ikuisuuksiin, tai siltä se ainakin tuntuu... No koska koko vaatekaapin sisältö näytti tylsältä päätin lähteä tuunailemaan yhtä Vero Modasta pari vuotta sitten ostettua pitsi toppia. Koin topin pituuden vääräksi joten leikkelin siitä tähän kesään sopivan cropped topin. Nyt oon erittäin tyytyväinen, etten oo aikoinani antanut tätä pois, sillä sehän on nyt kuin aivan uusi! (pahoittelen puhelimen kuva laatua)
Skirt and top: Vero Moda, Bag: Aspinal of London, Watch: Fossil, Jacket: Misselfridge Accs: Topshop, H&M and Swarowski
My day plan was to go and take some pictures of street art, but as I noticed that I left my camera to work yesterday I headed to Oxford street first. After having my camera back I started long walk from Liverpool street, through Bricklane and all the way to Hackney. I had a look on all small streets, even went to regent canal, but no. It's some dry season for street arts as I couldn't find anything I would fell in love with... Well at least I got lots of fresh air.

After walking for couple hours with no results I just went home. Well first I went to buy this big pile of fruits which was quite random but delicious. Luckily my friend called me up soon after getting home so I went to hang with her for couple more hours. (this ment much more walking...)

Long story short, I've been walking all day and now I'm ready to sleep. Tomorrow I need to go to work and I'll be back here on Sunday!

Päivän suunnitelmana oli lähteä kuvaamaan katutaidetta, mutta huomattuani, että jätin kameran eilen töihin matka alkoi Oxford streetin kautta. Saatuani kameran takaisin aloitin pitkän kävely reissun Liverpool streetiltä Bricklanen kautta ja aina vaan Hackneyhin asti. Ikävä kyllä vaikuttaa siltä, että nyt on joku katutaiteen kuivakausi, sillä en löytänyt yhtäkään sykähdyttävää työtä. Noh, pysytään positiivisina, vaikka ei saatu tulosta niin ainakin nauttisin ulkoilmasta oikeen olan takaa.

Tuntien kävelyn jälkeen suuntasin pettyneenä kotiin, tosin ensiksi kävin ostamassa ison kasan hedelmiä... Aika random, mutta ainakin herkullista. Onneksi vielä pian kotiin saavuttuani kaveri soitti ja lähdin vuelä ulos kävelemään vähän lisää hyvässä seurassa.

Long story short, olen siis kävellen taittanut monta kilometriä tänään ja nyt oon valmis menemään nukkumaan. Huomenna töihin ja tänne palailen sunnuntaina! 

xx Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment