Friday 17 May 2013

We yell, scream and shout.

And so we cheered for white and blue once again. Yesterday I ran from work to catch Finland-Slovakia game. I showed up for the third period and it was so worth of the run. We win! 3-2, go Finland! 

Once again Famous Three Kings offered me lots of new friends and some great time. Sadly I'm going to miss the game on Saturday as I'm working, but luckily I can follow all details on my phone. Hehe. So now we look forward to the Sveden-Finland match, thumbs up and tv's on!

Btw, even tho last night I had quite a few drinks and didn't sleep that well, I still went for short 3km run this morning, and now I feel great! Now I need to cook something, I'm starving!
Ja niin me taas hurrattiin sinistä ja valkoista. Eilen siis juoksin suoraan töistä näkemään Suomi-Slovakia peliä, ja kerkesin kolmannen erän alkuun. Kyllä kannatti juosta, hyvä Leijonat! (3-2)

Taas kerra Famous Three Kings tarjosi mulle paljon uusia tuttuja ja mahtavat tunnelmat. Ikävä kyllä en kerkeä katsomaan lauantain peliä töiden puolesta, mutta onneksi tapahtumia voi seurata myös puhelimella! Joten nyt siis peukut pystyyn Suomen pojille Ruotsia vastaan!

Btw, vaikka eilen tulikin useampi olut otettua ja untakaan ei tullut kunnolla, niin keräsin itteni aamulla ja lähdin nopealle kolmen kilsan lenkilke. Nyt on olo mahtava ja valmiina uuteen päivään! Nyt pitää ruveta kokkaamaan, sillä kuolen nälkään!
xx Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment