Sunday 14 April 2013

Dogsitters

Saturday night went fast while looking after puppy called Charlie.

I went to my girl from Finland to see this puppy she was watching after last night. Evening was great, company even better and wine tasted good. I really should try to get more time to see my friens and enjoy the fact that I'm living in London. Normally all my time goes at work, and if not there, atleast I'm thinking about work. I loved this "Charlie boy" I met, and would be happy to spend as many evenings with him that is needed. But well, guess what? I'm on my way to work again! Surprise, surprise!

How are all the other work maniacs here?

Launtai ilta kului nopeasti koiranpentua vahtiessa.

Eilen illalla siis päädyin Suomi tuttavan luokse koiranvahti seuraksi. Ilta kului siinä mukavasti, viini maistui hyvässä seurassa. Mun todellakin pitäisi koittaa löytää enemmän aikaa ystäville, sekä vaan nauttimiseen siitä faktasta, että asun Lontoossa. Ikävä kyllä kaikki aika melkeinpä kuluu töissä, ja jos ei siellä, niin vähintäänkin töitä ajatellessa. Rakastuin tähän pikkuiseen Charlie poikaan, ja olisin eririttäin innokas vahtimaan häntä toistekkin. Mutta mutta, arvatkaapas mitä, tässä mä istun matkalla töihin, yllätys yllätys.

Mitäs teille kaikille muille työ narkomaaneille?
Ps. This weeks best "lost and forgotten" closet finding: superlong hoodie from Vans.

xx Leena


2 comments: