Monday 12 March 2012

Banana Republic

I've been dreaming about Burberry trench coat for so long! I've been nearly buying it so many times! But everytime I look the price it makes me feel a bit sick, hehe about £800 is lots from one thin jacket! (And it have to be true when even I thinks so, normally I'm the one who loves overpriced stuff!)

So then there is Banana Republic witch just saved all that money! Last week I found this nice trench coat the quality is grea,t so I think it was a good buy. Then the smaller bad thing, next to the jacket there was cute matching skirt witch I also decided to get (Never ever wear them together tho!)

Uhh I think I really should go to some money controlling course, or that what my boyfriend thinks. Anyway I just love my findings so have a look if you intrested!

No comments:

Post a Comment