Wednesday 28 December 2011

The Lion King

I just arrived home from the theatre where i was watching Lion King with my sister. I can put all that show in two words; Awesome and Brilliant.

Well first of all I've been waiting this evening for two months (I think) and it just paid all that waiting back! If you never get a chance to go see Lion King don't miss it. Actors were great, costumes were awesome and all that bodyart was just beautiful. I think most of the time I was just sitting my mouth open cause of the impression.

Sadly it's not allowed to take pictures in theatres but maybe you guys can find some from google. (hehe http://www.lontoonmusikaalit.fi/musikaalit/the-lion-king/?gclid=CLWQ95n_pa0CFVBTfAod_x-umw) I would love to go see it again if i will just have money for it!


ps. This guy is havin funnier voice than you can imagine

No comments:

Post a Comment